Half day access to our lovely lake
We provide safety cover for all our water users. Launch your single SUP, kayak or small dinghy at anytime during our normal or extended opening hours. Visit the Watersports Hub on the corner prior to launching to register your craft – no booking in advance is needed but you may like to phone ahead on the day.
Buoyancy Aids & Wetsuits are available for hire
(Use of our indoor changing facilities & hot showers are included in the self-launch)
Please note, use of the lake is subject to weather conditions
£5 for one item
£7 for both
Charges are per 3 hours on the water
Get that board out of the garage and on the water! Sometimes you want to practice your skills at your own pace or just get out on the water with friends without the worry of a rip current. The still fresh water of our lake are perfect for beginners or professional wanting to get more board time.
If you’d like some practice on still waters or just a paddle about where you know you can safely do laps without getting salty, bring your inflatable or solid structure canoes and kayaks to Trevassack Lake and glide past our resident wildlife.
Small sailing dinghies may be launched on our lake, but no engines or chemicals allowed due to the natural environment and wildlife sanctuary we are trying to preserve here.
There is access to drive the dinghy down to the water’s edge, but vehicles must then be parked up in the main car park.
- All craft and water users are required to sign in to reception before launching
- Third party insurance is required for all craft being launched
- All users must adhere to the CST Code of Conduct and Trevassack Lake Safety Policy (available to view on our Activity Policies and Documents page)
- All craft must be in a seaworthy condition (CST Staff may inspect craft before being allowed to launch)
- Personal buoyancy aids are required to be worn by all when on the water, at all times. CST have BAs and wetsuits available for hire
- Leashes must be used on all SUPs
- All U18s must be supervised, all U12s must be accompanied on the water
- CST hold the right to close the water or refuse entry to the water at any time